Car Vacuum Perth
Your car needs constant vacuuming to clean it of dirt collected from food & dust particles, wrappings, to pet hair and other allergens. The limited pollen of a clean car makes it a healthier place to be in if you have problems such as asthma and allergies.
Follow the steps given below to clean your car and its seats.
- To vacuum clean your car, you will require a powerful vacuum cleaner along with different kinds of brushes and attachments. Attachments such as wide, narrow, and soft brushes help in reaching all parts of your car’s interior.
- Remove personal belongings and trash from your car. Collect them and put them in a bag or the wastebasket.
- Remember to check the holders, door pockets, and floor of the car for such items.
- Use the vacuum without any attachments to remove the accumulated loose dust. For best results, remove the floor mats before vacuuming and shake them over a wastebasket to remove large pieces of dirt.
- Now vacuum the mat to remove stuck particles. Use wide attachments when cleaning large floor areas and employ extenders for reaching areas like those beneath the seat. Use smaller attachments for reaching areas between seats, the console, and the floor pedals.
- Use a stiff brush to remove dirt trapped in the fibres as vacuuming only removes dirt from the surface. Ensure that you use a brush that does not remove carpet fibre. Use a soft brush for nooks, vents, and areas the vacuum cleaner cannot reach.
- Vacuum the dust accumulated after brushing
- To remove fine dirt and dust, vacuum using attachments like soft bristle brush and low profile head and soft bristle brush attachments. Use the bristle brush in areas like tight seams where dust is likely to hide.
- Remember to vacuum the hidden areas under the seats. If possible, move the seats to ease the cleaning task. Move the seat forward and then backward to remove dust from the back and front respectively.
- If the carpet is soiled or stained, spray carpet cleaner on the affected areas. Remember to follow directions provided by the carpet spray manufacturer. Vacuum the carpet to remove the cleaner. Repeat the process if the area is not clean.
- Remove bad carpet odors by sprinkling freshener. You can also use baking soda. Vacuum the carpet a couple of minutes after applying the freshener.
- Vacuuming the car makes sure that the vehicle is spotless and does not contain dust particles that might cause breathing problems such as asthma. This process enhances the look of the car, ensures that the interior is intact, and increases its lifespan, giving the car a better resale value.
- However, you need to vacuum your car in an orderly manner to make sure that you remove all of the dust and dirt without damaging the interior of your vehicle. You should only use the appropriate vacuum cleaner along with its attachments to ensure that all areas of your car are clean and that all pet hair, dust, and dirt have been removed.
Instead of taking a risk with your car, contact Diamond Finish Car Detailing, a car vacuum Perth specialists today.